(1) Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
These documents provide information regarding identity, properties, emergency measures, safety precautions and regulatory status of the product. They are intended to be used by emergency personnel as well as to share information with the general public. Please note that some sections are written specifically for professional use. The SDS is available in the language(s) of the country that has been selected.
(2) Medical Treatment Protocols
These documents provide information on diagnosis and treatment following exposure to our products. Access to this information is restricted to trained medical personnel. This information may not be available in all languages at the present time.
All documents in this library are stored in 'Portable Document File' (PDF) format. You need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your PC to read these documents. To obtain a free copy of this software, click on the "Download Acrobat Reader" link on this page.
In case of a technical problem, please use the "contact Monsanto" link at the top of this page or call the numbers below.
For internal Monsanto users, please follow these steps each time you use the application:
1. Click the Site Admin link in the bottom right corner
2. Once you click the link, the system will authenticate you and you will be logged in
3. Your last/first name will display at the top, now click on the MSDS library logo at the top left corner to go to the site’s root
4. Now you may search and navigate the site